December 30, 2011

My First Article!/New Reel :)

My First Article!! "Who Runs the World (This Girl) aahhahablcsiudbdoban; where dey do that at!!
 The Towerlight is Towson University's  ( my alma mater) paper, and I was featured in the Arts Section :) Check out my interview!

ttp://www.thetowerlight.com/2011/12/who-runs-the-world-this-girl/


Reel!!!
So at this point in time I live in the land of youtube. Everyone has a page and Vlogs, so one of my goals of 2012 is to become a better buisness woman and promote myself more. Youtube, Blog, website and Buisness Cards :). Anywayyyyzahhhh check out the Reel!



Extremely Humbled by all the support lately. I cant stress enough how I'm just doing what I was put on this earth to do. The rest is the man above, we make an excellent team!

-Urs Truly

No comments:

Post a Comment